EE Events is the event management department of EE Publishers with significant experience in the staging small, medium and large events. Products and services include the conceptualisation, design, content, marketing, logistics and all associated services associated with:
- Corporate, institute and industry events
- Summits, conferences and symposia
- Workshops, lectures and debates
- Breakfasts, luncheons and banquets
- Exhibitions, conferences and expos
Our prices and rates are tailored to customer needs following in-person consultations to establish your needs and objectives, prior to written proposals and quotations.
For a meeting, proposal and quotation, please contact EE Events, Tel 011 543-7000, email@example.com
Our sector knowledge is our advantage
EE Publishers is entrenched in the energy, electrical, measurement, instrumentation, electronics, telecommunications, automation, control, ICT, geomatics, surveying and GIS sectors of Southern Africa. As the acknowledged market leader in these sectors we provide effective distribution channels to reach readers in these industries.
- The events management team provides the full spectrum of event planning, marketing and logistic services.
- The editorial team provides high-level content design, sourcing of presenters, promotional articles and technical support.
- The sales team provides an experienced resource for sales of sponsorships, exhibition space and delegate bookings.
- The production team provides fast and economical services for the production of print and electronic brochures, flyers, adverts, advertorials, email newsletters and websites.
- The admin team handles bookings, billings, payments and collections, banking and reporting services.
Track record of events we organised and hosted
BRICS Energy Event 2018: 1-day international energy symposium
SABS NETFA Workshop: 1-day workshop and site visit for SABS
SA Energy Storage: 3-day conference, exhibition and site visits
Switchgear Drives and Controls: 2-day conference and exhibition
Intelligent Building Automation: 2-day conference and exhibition
Electricity Distribution Summit: 2-day summit/conference for DoE and NERSA
The Proposed Carbon Tax: Afternoon/evening debate
Eskom Restructuring Debate: Afternoon/evening debate
The Electricity Utility of the Future: Afternoon and evening seminar
The Draft IRP 2018: Morning workshop for input to the Dept of Energy
Renewable Energy Feed-In Tariffs: Afternoon/evening debate
Nuclear Power: Afternoon/evening debate
Geomatics Indaba: 3-day conference and exhibition in partnership with GISSA, IMSSA and SAGI
SA GeoTech: 3-day conference and exhibition and site visits
GISSA Ukubuzana: 3-day conference and exhibition in partnership with GISSA
SA Geomatics + Surveying Indaba: 2-day conference and exhibition in partnership with SAGI
Acid Mine Drainage: Afternoon/evening debate
We’ve also hosted numerous breakfast, lunch and dinner events, as well as several symposia and lectures.
Contact EE Events, Tel 011 543-7000, firstname.lastname@example.org